At Florida Orthopaedic Specialists our approach to sports medicine is holistic and comprehensive. We strive to diagnosis, treat and manage sport and exercise-related injuries, disorders, dysfunctions and disease processes.
We use the latest technology and state-of-art equipment to guide patients through subsequent rehabilitation for a complete recovery from sports related injuries and damage. Common conditions we treat can include meniscal tears, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and rotator cuff injuries.
Non-surgical remedies can include:
- Non-steroidal and/or steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Physical Therapy and/or Athletic Training
- Cortisone Injections
Surgical remedies can include:
- Ligament and Tendon Reconstruction
- Cartilage Repair/Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery of Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Hand, Wrist and Foot and Ankle
- Arthroscopic Labral Repair of the Shoulder and Hip
The physicians at Florida Orthopaedic Specialists are committed to providing the highest quality of medical care. If you have had a sports related injury an examination by an orthopaedic physician can help determine a correct diagnosis and recommend appropriate treatment options. Call today to make an appointment!